Saturday, February 7, 2009

My Enlightenment Journey with Master Sha

Meeting Master Sha on October 15, 2000 was one of the most remarkable days of my life. I finally met the man for whom I had searched for such a long time.

For many years, I tried to find a teacher to guide me, but spiritual guidance I received from God through the I Ching never approved one. Master Sha was the first teacher who was approved immediately, and in fact was approved with such a positive message, that I immediately knew this must have been a very special master.

Indeed this was the case. I met Master Sha on a Saturday morning. After a short discussion, we meditated together. We meditated on one energy center after another; one chakra after another. We did several meditations, and in those few hours my entire energy system completely opened up as we moved from one energy center to the next. Within a few hours I went into the state of full samadhi or cosmic consciousness. My soul left my body and traveled between star systems.

I experienced incredible opening of my heart chakra, where the beam of light came from Heaven to my heart chakra with such power that it literally scorched the skin in the middle of my chest. I had such a powerful opening of the Third Eye that I had hemorrhages in the skin around my eyes; I looked like a raccoon. The beam of light entering my forehead was incredibly powerful, and literally left marks on my skin.

Over these few hours with Master Sha, my perception of spiritual practice totally changed. I realized that which was missing. This part was so necessary, but so elusive, and I was not able to access it without the presence of an exceptional master. What I was missing was the Presence; I was missing divine love and light. I had meditated for countless hours and studied many books. I diligently practiced for years, but that was all just preparation for this.

Once I was in the incredibly powerful spiritual field of Master Sha, everything happened within hours. I left this initial meeting totally changed. I received the connection to the Divine realm, and from that time on, my meditations were at a completely different level. Any time I would start chanting mantra, the flood of light would immediately envelop me. Before meeting Master Sha, I very rarely saw a glimpse of light, but once the connection was made through the master, I was able to harness light of such intensity that it was literally blinding. Over several months of meditation, my entire being started to transform.

I made the decision right in our first meeting to study with Master Sha until the end of this physical life. I had finally met my Master.

To be continued...

Peter

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dearest Peter, i would like to say that i stubled onto this page after many days of being stuck in my thoughts,abandoning my practice by half and simply dwelling in a haze.Your words have touched my heart that i actually cried,i had hoped for this release for days now and was unable to .Thank you for sharing these details of your life and experience.You have made a very big difference to this soul,Maya