Thursday, January 28, 2010

I love my heart and soul. It feels so good to love and be loved. Actually, when I told my heart for the first time I love it, it become really happy! I could see how it changed its color to beautiful red. Since, we become very good friends. I am so happy when I see my heart so happy. And I see that my heart appreciates this and is happy that I appreciate it. Over the years since I started to love my heart, it has become a very different heart. It has changed and I have changed with it. The more I love my heart, the more loving person I become. It is fascinating. Love your heart and love your soul. They will love you in return. It feels so good to love someone and our heart and soul are the closest around. They will love you beyond your comprehension. A lot of love to you all.

No comments: