Monday, January 11, 2010

When I was with Master Sha in Lake Junaluska, I received a transmission of power from Kwan Yin. One after another, I received about thirty large jolts of silver light, like a soccer ball. My body was just vibrating like crazy! I was shaking so much because my body was not used to such a high frequency. It was incredible, and, because of the frequency, my body was not used to it. Suddenly, after a few minutes of shaking, it all stopped. I have not had anymore shaking ever since. As soon as my body got used to the new energies, the energy started to rotate in my body, and cleared up all the blockages; and that’s it. The same with rotating, twisting, and rocking movements: If your body starts to rock; you rock. If your body doesn’t rock, you don’t. If you get warm today; that is fine. If tomorrow, you don’t get warm; that’s fine too. Sometimes you see energy which is blue; sometimes you see energy which is purple. That is all fine. The universe is changing all the time. The Dao is in constant change; it is in flux. So, it is the same with the results of your practice changing. You must not get attached to past experiences, and you must not have any expectations of what will happen.

No comments: